[r-t] What's the meaning of a method having a particularfalsecourse head

Fielding Ian I.Fielding at rbht.nhs.uk
Thu Apr 21 08:51:44 UTC 2005

Don's 3rd point is correct. If should only be used when methods are false in the plain course, then it is refering to internal falseness. If you apply it methods which are not false in the plain course, you are refering to the external false course head - every single method will have this property - Plain, Alliance etc. It tells you nothing useful and will just add confusion.

Glint