[r-t] What's the meaning of a method havingaparticularfalsecoursehead

Don Morrison dfmorrison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:44:07 UTC 2005

On 4/28/05, Richard Smith <richard at ex-parrot.com> wrote:
> Richard Smith wrote:
>
> > is a valid
> > method BUT -3-4-256-36.4-2.3.2.3456.2.7;2 FCH ABd - a T.V. -
> > is not.
>
> Sorry.  I've no idea how that got there.  I was going to use
> it as an example (courtesy of Robin Woolley) of a method
> with a false plain course, however it is also false within a
> lead, and so not what Phil Earis was after.

Is it true that there is no way for a strictly treble dodging method
with plain bob lead heads to be false in the plain course without
being false in a single lead? That to get something false in the
course but with true leads you have to go to a more complicated hunt
bell path?

--
Don Morrison <dfm at mv.com>
"[I] am rarely happier than when spending an entire day