[r-t] Happy birthday ringing-theory

John Camp camp at bellringers.org
Wed Aug 31 19:02:02 UTC 2005

At 14:46 on 30 August 2005, I wrote:

>> Yes.  I have put up a wiki at www.bellringers.org/wiki

> It seems to be causing problems.  I have temporarily removed it.

Right!  I've put it back again.  I HOPE that any bugs preventing
access have been sorted out.  People on this list are generally pretty
computer-literate.  Please have a go at setting up the odd page, even
if in jest, just to try it out.

I have set no exclusions.  Richard Smith warns me that it will become
full of porn links.  Never mind, for the present.  Can it just be
tested out?

I repeat my offer of giving admin rights (and, indeed, access to the
PHPwiki installation) to anyone of known competence who wants to
fiddle. There are people on this list who know what they are doing,
whereas I ride by the seat of my pants.

John Camp