[r-t] RE: Method Review

Samuel M. Austin combineharvestersam at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 12:42:55 UTC 2005

I'm talking more about compositions than methods. You are right in what you
are saying about method flow, for example a major method with dodges in 7-8
'flows' more than a method with places in 7-8

I just think cru's are an outdated way of counting the music in the
composition.
>From what other people are saying that particular cru's do sound nice, (
65478 was mentioned and 3578 I think) there are far better musical changes
available to be aiming for 144crus.

Aye

Sam