[r-t] Extension (was nonsense)

David Sullivan david_vince_sullivan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 12:20:07 UTC 2005

Glint writes:
>Lincolnshire S Major would in effect extend into
>Swindon S Royal - a much better method than
>Lincolnshire (in some peoples opinion).

I rang a peal of N10 last Saturday and the most obvious
difference between the royal and the major is that in the
royal the working bells on the front dodging together are
coursing pairs (except for the dodge nearest the lead
head/end). Is this feature taken account of at all
when considering method extension or is it regarded
as an irrelevance?

Dave