[r-t] Re: apologies

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Mon Jan 17 14:45:13 UTC 2005

On the contrary, it's me who should apologise to Richard since when checking
the decisions, I didn't observe (G)B2 at the bottom of RW04/731. A couple of
bugs do not stop this being a splendid piece of software. I'm used to going
through pages of output crossing things out since it's quicker for me to do
it that way than encode the necessary line to do it for me, quite often.

I'll still get around to replying to his of 11th inst. when I'm not so taken
up with res domestica.

Best wishes,
Robin.