[r-t] FW: Re: PB with 5 different calls

Samuel M. Austin combineharvestersam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:13:17 UTC 2005

We rang a peal on saturday at Hoar Cross with some interesting (in my
opinion) 720s.
I commissioned them off RAS originally just at Plain Bob Minor with 5
different types of call, later he did St Clements, Single Canterbury and St
Nicholas College Bob Minor too.

Richard also kindly explained how he put them together. It is in the form of
two emails and makes interesting reading so I can forward them on to ringing
theory if people would like me to.

Here they are...............

b = 14
s = 1234
x = 3.123.3
y = 34.14.34
z = 34.1234.34

  720 Plain Bob Minor (with 5 types of call)

    123456
  --------
  s 132564
  p 126345
  p 164253
  y 154632
  y 136524
  s 153246
  s 135462
  z 156324
  s 135246
  s 153462
  y 163524
  y 125643
  p 164235
  p 143652
  s 134526
  b 134265
  p 146352
  x 165423
  p 123645
  p 134256
  --------
  3 part
Not yet rung
Contains 21 plains (p), 18 singles (s), 3 bobs (b), 3
grandsire singles (x), 3 SC singles (z), 12 SC bobs (y).

720 Plain Bob Minor (with 5 types of call)

    123456
  --------
  b 123564
  p 136245
  p 164352
  y 154623
  y 126534
  b 125346
  b 125463
  z 156234
  p 123546
  s 132465
  p 126354
  x 165243
  b 164325
  b 164253
  y 154632
  y 136524
  p 152346
  p 124563
  b 124635
  s 142356
  --------
  3 part
Rung at Hoar Cross 15/1/05
Contains 18 plains (p), 6 singles (s), 18 bobs (b), 3
grandsire singles (x), 3 SC singles (z), 12 SC bobs (y).

>   720 St Clement's College Bob Minor (with 5 types of call)
>
>     123456
>   --------
>   p 142635
>   z 164523
>   p 146352
>   b 123465
>   y 124536
>   p 142653
>   s 163425
>   p 146532
>   y 145263
>   y 145326
>   p 154632
>   x 165243
>   p 156243
>   y 152364
>   y 152436
>   p 125643
>   s 163254
>   p 126435
>   y 124563
>   b 134256
>   --------
>   3 part
>Rung at Hoar Cross 15/1/05
>Number of calls: 24 p, 18 y, 6 each b and s, 3 each x and z.

c= single canterbury plain

>   720 Single Canterbury Pleasure Bob Minor (with 5 types of call)
>
>     123456
>   --------
>   s 142563
>   c 124635
>   c 162354
>   y 153642
>   y 146523
>   b 145236
>   b 145362
>   z 156423
>   b 154236
>   b 154362
>   y 164523
>   y 125634
>   c 162345
>   c 136452
>   s 143526
>   c 134265
>   c 123654
>   x 165243
>   c 146325
>   c 134256
>   --------
>   3 part
>Not yet rung
>Number of calls: 24 c, 12 each y and b, 6 s, 3 each x and z.
>

>   720 St Nicholas College Bob Minor (with 5 types of call)
>
>     123456
>   --------
>   c 136245
>   z 163524