[r-t] 23-spliced

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Wed Jan 5 13:41:00 UTC 2005

Richard, this is fantastic!  I had been thinking about doing this for some
time but thought it would be difficult.  With a bit of work I think this
would be a real pleasure to ring. I prefer the version with difficult and
varied methods. I dont care whether they are named.  Can you arrange to
have Each Lead Different?  And then how about maximising the music?

Also, how about a composition with 2nds and 8ths place methods and 14 and
1234 calls (not tenors together)?

Can you give a bit more detail about your algorithm?

Ander