[r-t] 23-spliced specs

Alex Byrne alex.byrne at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 11 23:14:39 UTC 2005

Richard wrote: ... but every method has a different initial four changes.

I don't think there is any merit in this feature here. This is brilliant fun
if there's a change of method every lead, but the excitement on this plan is
only once per course. I'd like a 7-part of these methods please.

Anyone had any bright ideas about music optimisation? I think this is what
will determine which compositions are rung. I think the plan has excellent
scope for bands wanting to ring 23-spliced without necessarily having the
experience to ring (well) all the split-tenors faffing that usually comes
with it.

[Or is this thread getting too practical for this list....?]

Alex.