[r-t] Re: Exercise Mathods

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jan 31 19:14:46 UTC 2005

The frontispiece in the book gives under the copyright, the author's name then Principal, College of Campanology, 40, Parkstone Avenue, southsea, Hants. I presume this is where York-Bramble came from. The Patron of the college appeared to be the Lord Bishop of Portsmouth. The book claims to have been printed in the 10th year of the college. Beyond that there doesn't appear to be much informaiton about what the college did. The froeward was by Gilbert Thurlow. (I realise we are now drifting into history and away from theory).