[r-t] composition request

Glenn Taylor gaataylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 17:30:22 UTC 2005

> I've been asked to call a peal of 4-Spliced S Major on
> Sat 29th July. My problem is that the methods chosen
> are Rutland, Superlative, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire....

I've knocked up a quick conventional comp. from scratch that is broadly
similar to RIA's adaptation of Neil Aspland's (i.e. 3-part, 5184, atw, 84
cru, 134com) but I'm sure that a better one is possible with a bit more time
thrown at it. Apart from the urgency aspect, are there any other
requirements (e.g. no split tenors, no singles, not 1 part) ?

Glenn Taylor
Bristol