[r-t] Quiz for today

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Sat Jul 23 17:14:26 UTC 2005

Here's a forwarded query that shouldn't take too long to answer:

"Is the following a valid extension of Trafalgar S Major?
Major   -34-45-56-6-4-3-6-5 lh12
Royal   -34-45-56-67-78-8-6-5-8-7  lh 12"

> G'sp'T: "What about Annable's London? Is it included (for obvious
> reasons) or is it excluded?"
>
> Interesting you should ask - I was talking to Geoff Dodds last night
> who insisted it wasn't included, but I really can't see how it can be,
> and I'm pretty certain it isn't.

Dunno Percy, what property do they have? Judging by the silence, even
Richard Smith hasn't been able to work it out...