[r-t] Method difficulty

Mark Bennett mark_c_bennett at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:25:50 UTC 2005

Interesting, I've always thought of Glasgow as being more difficult than
Belfast, but never worked out why.

Do you define difficulty as difficult to strike? Or difficult to not go
wrong?

For the former changes of direction are certainly a factor, but as far as
staying right is concerned, methods with lots of changes of direction aren't
necessarily difficult.

MCB