[r-t] Council Meeting

Leigh Simpson simple57uk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 31 16:29:29 UTC 2005

I've heard a rumour that this got decided:

> "If a non-Little Plain method with double symmetry
and either one
plain hunting bell or two or more principal hunts, all
of which are
coursing, has the same number of leads in the plain
course as the
corresponding method with no fixed internal places
below the hunt
bell or principal hunts, they shall have the same name
but with the
prefixes "Double" and "Single" respectively!

Does this mean that we'll have to ring "Single Plain
Bob" now, rather than just "Plain Bob"?