[r-t] Grandsire Guru

Benjamin Constant bd_constant at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 4 17:47:11 UTC 2005

Sorry if this list is not the most appropriate place to ask - I don't
subscribe to any other bell ringing lists anymore - but does anyone have
contact details for Gareth Bennett of Devizes, Wiltshire, who recently had a
letter printed in *The Ringing World* entitled "Grandsire Guru"?  I have
emailed The Ringing World but have so far received no answer regarding this
information request.

I too consider myself to be a Grandsire Guru and have five quarter peal
compositions, including a magnificent 1287 :-)), which I would like to
submit to him.

Cheers,
Ben Constant