[r-t] semi-interesting observation

Don Morrison dfm at mv.com
Sun Oct 30 13:45:38 UTC 2005

On Oct 30, 2005, at 3:30 AM, Robin Woolley wrote:
> As far as I'm aware, this technique has not been used in this
> particular
> way,

Perhaps not exactly this way, but close: the following cyclic 23
spliced with all the 5678s, etc, and 21 each 8765s, etc, uses the same
basic structure, but with two blocks of padding, blocks of 3 at both
positions that give cyclic style rollups.

   http://ringing.org/main/pages/dfm/major/spliced-surprises/13+m#853

In addition, the following cyclic 9 spliced also uses V,F, but the
padding, instead of being a block of 3 in one position, is yet a
different way of shunting between parts (H,B,V) taking you to a
different part head, though each of the courses it introduces is
actually one you would have had from 3 Homes in some part.

   http://ringing.org/main/pages/dfm/major/spliced-surprises/5-12m#3366

--
Don Morrison <dfm at mv.com>
"We had spent a day rapt with wonder watching the mountain