[r-t] Crambo - mystery solved(?)

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:09:11 UTC 2006

So it's possible to set out 3 different methods side by side with a
pure doubles method in the middle  flanked on either side by 2 crambo
type methods
I wonder if it is possible to have 1 crambo type in the middle flanked
by 2 different pure doubles methods  or if there is a side by side
string of  different methods alternating pure doubles & pure singles
If so how long does the string run & where does it get us?

I dunno but I find it very interesting  Might it be somehow
demonstrating what is needed to produce the pure doubles methods?
Probably not otherwise I would have thought EVERY doubles could be
flanked by 2 crambos

mew