[r-t] Plain minor

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 12:19:15 UTC 2006

According to my calculations there are 88 plain minor methods (46
regular) with a 5 lead plain course and no more than 2 consecutive blows
in any one place (this includes some methods with 56 in the place
notation). Does anyone have a composition which includes all of these?
Or just the regular ones at least. Are there any sensible 1/4 lengths
(assuming the comp doesn't come in convenient 720s)? Is there a useful
translation table to enable one to take a surprise comp and insert
analogue plain methods? The only plain min composition I found on the
web was one from John Warboys with the 30 regular methods (no 56 in pn
and no more than one pair of places in change).

Thanks,

Peter