[r-t] Spliced Minor

Fielding Ian I.Fielding at rbht.nhs.uk
Wed Feb 8 15:41:23 UTC 2006

Presumably you could graft leads over between a 600 and a 720 making a 1320 which is False, but no change is repeated more than once.

ie

23456 KK-
23564 BB-
45236 SCS-
45362 KKK
34256

X3 = 720 Changes

23456 BCBSS-
42356 BCB-
42563 KKKKK-
54263 KKKKK-
25463 SS-
34256 BCBSS-
23456

= 600 Changes

600 KIRKSTALL DELIGHT
144 CAMBRIDGE SURPRISE
288 BEVERLEY & SURFLEET SURPRISE

Glint

Ian Fielding
Chief Technician - Patient Services Manager
0207 352 8121 x4591
Blp 7415