[r-t] Cambridge-a-go-go

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Mon Oct 2 22:25:09 UTC 2006

Using restarts after 2 and 4 changes one can get the group of order 120
generated by the place notations -,3,4:

-3-4-3-4-3-4-3-4-3-3-3-4-3-4-3-3-3-4-3-3  *3

Then 6 copies of this block form the extent (e.g. the ones obtained by
permuting any 3 given bells).

But I can't link these 6 blocks using restarts after 6 changes (-3-4-2).

Ander