[r-t] 1606s

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 16:42:51 UTC 2006

Hello
As far as I can see, both need a single
the first idea:
" to start at backstroke and come round at the trebles snap before the
2nd lead  in the 2nd course."
I don't see how one can avoid repetition when treble is 5-6  (the lead
after the single will repeat with the lead before the single whether
Camb, Bev or Surf) - or so I believe
However I think the following is true to any of those three:

start at trebles snap after the lead

  (25364)
  64532
  32456