[r-t] 5088 Uxbridge etc

Barriehen at aol.com Barriehen at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 14:39:18 UTC 2007

jim at clat.wanadoo.co.uk writes:

While  looking for a comp for an Uxbridge variation (yes there are some
left...) I  came up with the following simple 5088 3 part

S3 s5 H
B H
M B W H
M B W H
M s3 s5
M s3 s5 W H

I've  looked around a bit but cannot find it published.

Does anyone  recognize it?

Thanks.   Jim

I recognise it in so far as its a 3 part, 144 crus, good balance of s3s5
versus Befores and at least 2 full courses per part.   Whilst not  having seen
your comp I have one waiting for my next peal of Uxbridge which is  very similar
and has 2 less Bobs per part viz:    h,bw,s3s5h,s3s5w,bw2h,bw,s3s5h,mbwh.
Can you get less than 16  bobs per part?
Barrie