[r-t] 5088 Uxbridge etc

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue Dec 4 16:02:30 UTC 2007

On Dec 4, 2007 9:39 AM,  <Barriehen at aol.com> wrote:
> I recognise it in so far as its a 3 part, 144 crus, good balance of s3s5
> versus Befores and at least 2 full courses per part.
> Can you get less than 16 bobs per part?

Thirteen:

5,088 Uxbridge Surprise Major
23456  M    B    W  H
_____________________
42356               -
53246  2  sT,sV
24365     sT,sV  -
65432     sT,sV
36245  -    3       -
23645  -    -    -  -
_____________________
Repeat twice.

(If you don't have a fixed width font that's
H, 2MsTsV, sTsVW, sTsV, M3BH, MBWH)

These three part, 144 cru arrangements always seem a little sad, the
way you generally get so little of the music off the front and/or
little bell rollups which Uxbridge and friends so often can provide in
other structures.

--
 Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org>, <dfm2 at cmu.edu>
"A good plan isn't one where someone wins, it's where nobody thinks