[r-t] Classification question

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu Feb 22 02:42:37 UTC 2007

I've been scratching my head trying to understand exactly how to
interpret an obscure corner of the CCCBR Decisions taxonomy of
methods, and and just sent the following query off to Tony Smith
looking for what I guess would be the official Methods Committee view
(or at least the Chairman's view) on the matter. But it now occurs to
me it would be useful to ask the folks on this list for their views,
too. I'm not sure if the language of the Decision is ambiguous, or if
it's just that I'm not clever enough to work out exactly what it's
saying.

Any thoughts?

--
Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org>, <dfm2 at cmu.edu>
"Gossip is charming. History is merely gossip. But scandal is