[r-t] FW: Spliced Surprise Major problem

Fielding Ian I.Fielding at rbht.nhs.uk
Tue Jan 9 10:08:35 UTC 2007

Is it possible to get a variable hunt composition by changing the hunt bell in a method that starts 38x by using a x as the lead end place instead of a single which moves 4 bells ?

eg in London Major

21463857
12436587
21345678
12354768
21537486

Ian Fielding
Chief Technician - Pharmacy Patient Services Manager
0207 352 8121 x4591
07789 915801 (mobile)
Blp 7415