[r-t] Spliced Triples

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 18:38:14 UTC 2007

Yes
I am currently toying with the idea of putting together a
booklet/website on Twin Hunt Triples and have quite a lot still
needing to be sorted out.
My notes go:
"In 1926 (R.W. Feb 5th, p.90, with ammendments the following week on p.108
First rung at Bridgend on Jan 27 1926 conducted by AJP who claimed it
to be the "first peal of Triples ever rung without singles or special
calls"

It was called with Single Oxford when 2-3-4 were in the hunt and
Grandsire when 5-6-7

234567
672534  1
346257  2