[r-t] Spliced Stedman Cinques and Bristol Max

John Camp camp at bellringers.org
Sun Oct 28 18:34:11 UTC 2007

At 12:15 on 22 October 2007, Philip Earis wrote:

> I'm after suggestions of a composition for a spliced quarter-peal of
> Stedman Cinques and Bristol Maximus.  Please can people get creative and
> help?

Being as creative as I can, Philip (and having bored myself into the
ground by reading all the lists for FTEL), I suggest that you are
looking for a quarter-peal of spliced Stedman Cinques and Bristol
Maximus, not a spliced quarter-peal of same.  Perhaps this is why you
have had no responses.

HTH, as they say.

JEC