[r-t] Composition by J R Pritchard

Andrew Johnson andrew_johnson at uk.ibm.com
Thu Sep 27 11:40:11 UTC 2007

ringing-theory-bounces at bellringers.net wrote on 27/09/2007 10:52:02:

> Morning, I have found a composition by J R Pritchard for Cambridge S
Major
> which is false. I'd be interested to find a method it'd be true to. Any
> ideas?
>
> Here it is:
>
> Before, 3xhome,
> middle, 2xwrong, 2xhome,
> middle, 2xwrong, home
>
> part end 34256
>
> Aye
>
> Sam
Taking the easy approach and looking through the methods collection for a
method with lead-head b and cps falseness gives Heywood Surprise which
works.

Heywood -58-14-58-16-34-58-34-18LE12 b cps/ac 26.11.1960 Heywood 60/827

5088 Heywood Surprise Major
J R Pritchard

23456 B M W H
-------------
23564 -     -
52364       -
35264       -
62453   - -
45623     - -
64523       -
25346     -
34256     - -
3-part

Yorkshire (B/c), Monaghan (F/ac), Bow Street (D/ac), don't work.

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.