[r-t] Old methods

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Fri Aug 1 06:03:21 UTC 2008

Ted writes,

> If other bands ring the same thing (the non-compliant bit that is, in the
> same or other methods) so that it is seen to be acceptable then all such
> performances move to the established list without discussion.

But, with the rules as tight as they are at the moment, there may be
nowhere on the established list to put the new method. Currently we have to
have a painful "rule change" to the methods part of the Decisions even to
allow a new method of a non-conforming class to be classified.

Do you see the problem?