[r-t] Philip's new Decisions, including Wiki page

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sun Aug 3 13:06:05 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Philip Earis <pje24 at cantab.net> wrote:
> OK, in the couple of hours following ringing this morning I've now prepared
> what I think the current Decisions from sections (D) to (G) should be.
>
> I have copied these below, and also created a page on the Ringing Wiki at
> http://bellringers.org/ringwiki/index.php/NewDecisions

I've added some comments and questions (in small, italic type within
square brackets) to you Wiki presentation. Seems more direct than
quoting bits in a mail message.

"Wizards don't like philosophy very much. As far as they
are concerned, one hand clapping makes a noise like "cl."
                            -- Terry Pratchett, _Sourcery_