[r-t] Anything Goes vs Peals Mean Something

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sun Aug 10 21:14:52 UTC 2008

> Funnily enough, I had fathomed this.  If you'd bothered to read what I
> wrote, you'd have seen that my examples were both Minor and Triples.

Come up Ben, cheer up! Yes, of course they were; but read mine: "Triples"
and "Minor and Triples" are also two different ways of describing the same
set of 5000+N changes. Under one description, the peal is false; under the
other, the peal is true. Isn't that identical in concept to the point you're
putting forward?