[r-t] Candidate definition #10

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue Aug 12 16:55:10 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Iain Anderson
<iain.anderson at talentinnovations.co.uk> wrote:
> It also stops a 5040 of triples being split in two with something added in
> the middle, which I guess is the price to pay for simplicity.

Yes, I think that is a very close relative of the "my intuition says a
rotation of a peal should be a peal" problem. Personally, I'm happy to
give that up as a suitable compromise.

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot
read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."
                                                    -- Alvin Toffler