[r-t] Candidate definition #10a

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 21:15:01 UTC 2008

Surely if there are 5040 rows then if we start with rounds (row 0) and
end in rounds (row 5040) then the number of changes (which I like to
think of as the spaces between the rows) is also 5040. If you started on
row 1 (for the sake of argument 2135476) and ended with row 5040
(rounds) then that would be 5039 changes - but 5040 rows. The number of
rows is the same as the number of changes because we traditionally start
from row 0 which is rounds - or am I missing something?