[r-t] Leary's 23-spliced

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue Aug 19 19:59:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Richard Allton <rchat at allton.org.uk> wrote:
> A good idea though to make this available from the PCC pages - I'll look
> into that over the weekend.....

Turns out there *is* a link to it from the PCC pages of the CC site. See

   <http://www.cccbr.org.uk/compositions/collections/>

Curiously this points into Richard's server instead of Roger's.
Presumably it's the same content, and just some redundancy. Useful if
anyone's server becomes unreachable, I expect :-)

"I like large parties. They're so intimate. At small parties there
isn't any privacy."    -- F. Scott Fitzgerald, _The Great Gatsby_