[r-t] Leary's 23-spliced

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 20:19:35 UTC 2008

In addition I would point out that Roger's site is an excellent resource for all things related to ringing. I find the software and compositions links particularly exhaustive and helpful. However, it is all maintained by just Roger which is a huge undertaking for him, for which we should be grateful. To transfer the various formats to a sensible database would seem to be a very large undertaking, as Don suggests. I'm afraid I'm no help at software issues but if I can help with proofreading I'd give it a go.

Peter