[r-t] 800 Cambridge S Minor (for PJE)

Glenn Taylor gaataylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 09:07:55 UTC 2008

In the "grand scheme of things" I don't think that a total of 8 changes are worth in-depth debate. I would contend, however, that my arrangement is pure Cambridge supplemented by a solitary call to switch hunt bells and threfore less of a fudge than introducing other 5-6 places as well.

We both get the funnies out of the way asap and whilst I agree that your arrangement, unlike mine, permits a following 720 I'm not convinced that this is a *significant* selling point.

Glenn