[r-t] Grandsire Triples (was old methods)

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Wed Jul 16 17:35:56 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 12:27 PM, edward martin
<edward.w.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> But, on the insistance of the current Methods Committee Chairman, 'New
> Grandsire' is really Grandsire.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but don't you mean "the immediate
past Methods Committee Chairman". For approximately the past six weeks
the chairman of that committee has been Peter Niblett. You may be
better informed than I am, but I certainly have little insight into
his views on the matter, or those of most of the current members of
the committee.

"They can't censor the gleam in my eye."  -- Charles Laughton