[r-t] Grandsire Triples (was old methods)

Andrew Craddock andrew at towerbase.net
Wed Jul 16 18:09:35 UTC 2008

The following peal report appeared in RW of 30 Apr 1982:

WINCHESTER & PORTSMOUTH DIOCESAN GUILD
BROCKENHURST, Hampshire, St Nicholas
Tue Mar 23 1982 2h26 (4)
5056 Superlative Surprise Major
Comp. Anthony J Cox
  1 Robert Cater
  2 Gail Cater
  3 Julia R Cater
  4 Andrew D Barnsdale
  5 Barry J Fry
  6 Peter D Niblett
  7 Pauline F Mather
  8 Peter D Niblett (C)
Circles tower to peals: 7.
Completes standard 8 to peals: 3.

PealBase doesn't allow a name to appear twice in the same peal report so I
simply changed one occurence of Peter's middle initial to an 'X' with the
intention of following up the error.  And promptly forgot.  Thank you,
Martin for drawing my attention to it.

Andrew Craddock