[r-t] Old methods

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Thu Jul 17 10:06:07 UTC 2008

Well, I'm not really surprised by PJE's reply but more of that in a moment.

Matthew Frye says "so is there anywhere i could catch up on what exactly
PJE's problems with the CC decisions are?" No, and no doubt PJE would assume
you are too stupid to understand anyway so he won't bother.

To business.

PJE attempts to commit an intellectual fraud by conflating three paras. into
one. He also refuses (as always) to back up any of his arguments to the
contrary of what I have said. Let us go back into history.