[r-t] New Grandsire [was Old methods]

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:15:10 UTC 2008

Very very true Don, in fact when the CC was hard at work defining what it
termed 'Legitimate Methods'  it was pointede out (by a Mr Fright! - I kid
you not, it's all there in the book) that by their definitions, Stedman's
Principle was illegitimate The President Sir Arthur P Heyward stepped in and
saved the day

Eddie