[r-t] Decisions

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Fri Jul 25 13:28:26 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Robin Woolley <robin at robinw.org.uk> wrote:
> Since many of the 'Decisions' have been called into question and given the
> difficulty I've always had in committing things to memory - I can forget the
> details of what I've read by the time I've moved into the next room to
> commit it to e-mail - will anyone join me in trying to rescind Decision
> (D)A8?

Having retired from the Council, I no longer have a vote.

However, if you add to your list of things to be rescinded (D)A.6.,
(D)B.1. and (E)A.1.(f) I will cheerfully exhort the representatives of
my local Guild, and anyone else that is forced to listen to me, to
vote in favor of your motion.

"The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."   -- Dave Barry