[r-t] Methods with unusual falseness and beautiful symmetry

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Wed Jul 30 12:57:51 UTC 2008

Graham:
"I’m not so keen on the four blows at the half lead and lead end, however
the TB method with 78 halflead and 12 leadend is good. It gives the line
an attractive repeating quality – 2nds place bell does treble-bob, 4ths,
point 2nds, 6ths, point 4ths, treble-bob. Unusual stuff!"

I sort of agree - the line is certainly neat like this.  I also like the
2-3, 4-5 and 6-7 dodges at the half lead / leadend in the 18 /18 version
also, though.

Top compositional focus, also, Don.