[r-t] spliced doubles problem

John David johnedavid at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:54:53 UTC 2008

Now that I have had a chance  to look at it, I think the splice ingenious, even if it is not in the traditional way of ringing doubles variations. Maybe I am being a little thicker than usual here, but surely if there are two leads identical in notation apart from the lead ends, one of which is 1 and the other 123, then the latter is a call of the former and they are both the same method?John David