[r-t] Single Oxford Bob Triples

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:32:23 UTC 2008

woto

SOB Triples does not have a lead structure which is symmetric about
the path of he treble therefore when such as grandsire singles are
used the'natural' flow of pos & neg rows is reversed In trying to get
a 5040, sooner or later rows in the first half of a lead before any
single, may repeat against rows in the second half of a lead which
occurs after an odd number of singles.  The only single which does
work is one that will not alter the flow of plus and neg such as
places in 3-4-5-6-7 at the row where either a bob 3rds or  plain lead
5ths occurs..... a nasty device to actually ring, but it is a direct
shunt from one lead to another.

mew....