[r-t] Ocean Finance Doubles

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 02:01:04 UTC 2008

To say the same thing another way:
The in-course rows are 3 rows from a six rung off the back (dodging in
1-2) and the other out of course rows are 3 from a six rung off the
front (dodging in 4-5)...therefore the complementary sixes are easily
discovered

You can get a regular 5-part called A, T, p, A  (PE 45123)

mew  (at present across the Atlantc in need of finance)