[r-t] Multi-peal extents of major

David Sullivan david_vince_sullivan at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 12:33:02 UTC 2009

Ander writes:
>Is there a row of caters that has never been rung?

No doubt the actual rows had been rung before, but last night
we rang some Grandsire Caters on the front nine of a
thirteen, i.e. the front eight of a twelve with the addition of
the sharp second. I doubt that the noise we made was an
exact duplicate of anything that had been perpetrated before.

I propose the term "Poxilydian Mode" for this revolutionary
musical genre.

Dave
[I didn't actually hear the local cats joining in, but any contribution
they might have made would only have been an improvement.]