[r-t] Compositions of the Decade: Part 4 - Triples

Richard Grimmett richard at grimmett.org
Tue Dec 1 22:13:54 UTC 2009

Some small corrections:

Eddie Martin came up with the first composition of Titanic Triples.  I
failed to call it and asked Alan to come up with something I would cope
better with.  Hence the composition you included.

The 21-part of Stedman Triples is nothing new.  As you mention Brian
Price had one already.  Andrew Johnson also has one, published in 7-part
format in the stedman collection.  It was Alan Burbidge who originally
drew my attention to them.

Richard