[r-t] Compositions of the Decade: Part 5 - Major

Philip Saddleton pabs at cantab.net
Thu Dec 10 23:21:20 UTC 2009

I don't know whether I pointed it out at the time, but a trivial
rearrangement will make this all the work - simply ring some of it
backwards. Using singles that swap 78 at the course end is the obvious
solution, and can get rid of the 6th's place bob. They could probably be
in 1678 and thus have only two types of call.

--
Regards
Philip

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/saddleton/