[r-t] Caters stimulus package - new methods

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sun Dec 27 18:25:43 UTC 2009

RAS writes,
> The overwork can be significantly improved by a few subtle
> changes:
>
>       9.5.3.1.5.9.7.369.147.9.7.169 lh 1
Ah yes, well spotted, a definite improvement. What it does it reverse
the direction of the hunting in the first two sections, but this has the
effect of keeping out the non-coursing bell from the back four places.
The blue line is slightly more static as a result, but still pleasant.
I'm not sure why I didn't have it in my records - either I never spotted
it or at some point over the years it got lost.

A quick look seems to suggestion the new version is a bit less false,
too. Anyone got time to churn out a few sample compositions?