[r-t] Stedman Triples

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:33:05 UTC 2009

 But it's not a variation of Brian Price's extremely elegant 12-part
composed in 1992. This had no more than two consecutive calls.but
otherwise fits the description given
ie the 12-part was designed so that one part allowed for the equal
distribution of pairs 2-3, 4-5 and 6-7 with treble coming home. Thus
in 3 parts 1/4 of the positional relationships is achieved. The 4
quarters are joined by calling singles to switch 2-3 in parts 1,4,7,
and 10 and to snitch 4-5 in  parts 5 and 11.

 (Wish I'd thought of Price's idea but, whenever I come up with an
innovative idea you can bet that one of B.D.Price, AJ'Pitman or
P.A.B.Saddleton has beaten me to it!!!

mew